Google
 

Saturday, June 23, 2007

IN THE NEWS - Parent Survey for Parents for Parents™ magazine

Parents for Parents™ magazine is conducting a parent survey for the Fall 2007 issue. All participants who complete the survey will receive $5 Amazon.com e-gift certificate. All respondents will remain anonymous. The focus of the survey will be on "Finding Balance in Your Life."

Here is the link to the survey:

Parents for Parents™ Magazine Parent Survey Version 2.0 Fall Issue

Feel free to pass on the survey to other parents.

6/29/07 UPDATE. SURVEY CLOSED. TREMENDOUS RESPONSE - TARGET NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS MET. GO TO WWW.PARENTSFORPARENTSMAG.COM TO SIGN UP FOR FUTURE SURVEYS.

6 comments:

carmilevy said...

Hi there. I saw your link on Michele's and followed it home. I'm sure glad I did, as I'm both a parent and a writer. I appreciate the wherewithal it takes to start your own publication, and am looking forward to learning much more about your publication.

Very, very cool stuff!

MOT said...

Carmi,

Thank you for the kind words! It has been very tough rewarding journey and it is just beginning. Now that the magazine is born, I am working hard to grow it.

I hope to see you here again!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with new magazine!

MOT said...

Thanks, ML! I appreciate your support.

The survey itself rec'd 640 responses!

icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

Goodness! I can't believe that I haven't seen this blog before~!!!!! I really love it. Thank you! I'll have to blogmark it. ps. I am a mother of two, so maybe you can help me restore my sanity!

MOT said...

Hello, icancarry!

Thanks for the nice comments! So many mother of two out there! Welcome to our community! Maybe we can share whatever sanity we have left!