Google
 

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

IN THE NEWS, TIP - Best Diapers for Your Baby

Which diaper is best for your baby?

Accordingly to one of my favorite mags, ShopSmart from Consumer Reports magazine editors, after testing 7 diaper brands, they recommended the following:

“Top Pick”:
-Pampers Cruisers. They fit well and prevented leaks. About $37 per month’s use.

Bargain Buys”:
-Pampers Baby Dry with Caterpillar Flex. Worked almost as well as Pampers Cruisers. About $29 per month’s use.
-White Cloud (from Wal-mart). Works well. About $29 per month’s use.

Pamper brands are available at most supermarkets and retail stores. White Cloud is available only at Wal-Mart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Huggies Supreme the best although it is $$$!

MOT said...

I like Huggies too! I used it for both my kids.