Google
 

Monday, January 21, 2008

IN THE NEWS - WAHM Talk Radio

Hello! I recently did an interview with Work at Home Moms Talk Radio. Kelly McCausey, the host of the show, and I talked about how Parents for Parents(TM) magazine came to be and what is like working for yourself. I had a blast doing the interview. If you would like to listen to or download the interview, go to http://www.wahmtalkradio.com. It is January 21, 2008 Show 211.

WAHM Talk Radio has excellent interviews every week with a mother entrepreneur and provides some great tips and support for people who want to work from home or own their own business.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

You left a comment on my blog several months ago asking if I would be willing to submit a story about what it is like to raise a child with special needs. Would you please contact me again regarding what you would like to see.

MOT said...

Stephanie, we will send you out an email with all the writer guidelines. Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Great interview! So that is what you sound like...:)

MOT said...

ML, I hope the sound was good! :)