Google
 

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Wow...it has been a while

Hello everyone! It has been a while. It has been difficult to write again since the magazine business closed. It was very painful to close that business. I had big dreams and high hopes. Yes, all the clich̩ stuff. It also closed due to clich̩ stuff Рtough market, economy, not a good enough business model. The product was good, but the business model did not work. Now I know and next time I will do better.

The world has changed since the last time I wrote. Obama is president. My children have grown to be 10 and 5. I am older. I am working full-time again. I am doing good. My family is doing good. And I promise to write more often.

2 comments:

ML said...

Welcome back...

Linda said...

Yes, welcome back! Love your insight and thoughts!